Sunday 24 November 2013

Days 6 and 7 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge

I'm behind again! Before I go on with the blogging challenge, let me just say that I'm extremely sorry for not posting anything this past weekend. But in my defence, I have been extremely busy. On Saturday I had tennis (excuses excuses) and on Sunday I was out the whole day watching a ballet (...not nerdy at all, don't judge...).

Now without further ado, days 6 and 7 of the 30 day blogging challenge!

Day 6: What is the hardest job you have ever experienced? 
To be honest, I have never actually done any hard jobs. In 4th grade, my sister and I were saving up money to buy an iPad and we would wash dishes whenever we had the chance. And when our helper has her day off, we wash dishes too. Frankly I don't mind washing dishes. Sometimes I complain (maybe all the time) but washing dishes isn't hard, because I don't have to talk to anybody and I get to mess around with soap suds.
But I remember that when I was in infant school, I would be terrified whenever the teacher asked me to go to another classroom and pick up some papers or whatever it is that she wanted me to do. Why? Well, the truth is that I was extremely scared of the other kids staring at me while I knocked on the door. So, if I had to pick, I would say that the hardest job I have ever experienced is going to another classroom to ask the teacher for a favour.

Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?
This is probably the easiest question on the blog challenge list. Well, at least for me. I would like to be an author. Why? Because why not? You get to stay at home all day, without even having to change out of your pyjamas, and just write. All day. Yay!
My second choice would be to be a journalist. I would like to be a travel journalist, because I love travelling and I love writing as well. When I was in 4th grade (again with this throwback stuff), I wrote a short newspaper every month very cleverly called The Monthly Gazette. I would publish short stories and articles and also publish some recipes that my mum would give me. Unfortunately I stopped shortly afterwards, but since then I've wanted to do something to with journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment