So that's why I've decided to start the 30 day blogging challenge. Everyday, I'm going to ramble out a short little post about myself or whatever the challenge wants me to write about. Wish me luck!
Day 1: 20 Random Facts About Yourself
- Explaining where I'm from is extremely hard for me. My dad is Chinese, my mum is Taiwanese, and I was born in England (plus I hold a British passport). I lived in London for seven years and moved here in 2008.
- My favourite jellybean flavour is licorice. Don't judge, it's yum.
- I love to sit down at the computer and blog, even if I'm just reblogging pictures on tumblr. And sometimes, I like to just sit down, open up blogger and stare at the empty document on the screen. You're doing that judging thing again...
- I like cold weather
but at the same time I hate it.I love sweater weather because it's fun to smack people with the sleeves.
- My favourite book series ever is Harry Potter.
- I dislike LoTR.
- I have a bad habit of twisting my thumbs in my lap when I'm anxious.
- I also twist my hair in my fingers or fiddle with my clothes to soothe frazzled nerves.
- The most disgusting thing I have ever eaten is a buttered popcorn flavoured jellybean. (Wow I must seem like I eat jellybeans a lot).
- The first day of middle school was the most terrifying experience of my life ever.
- I'm scared of heights, but I don't mind roller coasters.
- My favourite Youtubers are nigahiga and smosh.
- My blogging inspiration is Xiaxue.
- My favourite ways of passing the time include doodling on my notebooks, making collages of pictures/words I like and staring into space.
- My favourite Disney princess is Mulan because she is a bad-arse warrior woman who saved China *mostly* by herself. And we share the same cultural background.
- My favourite Disney movie is Hercules.
- I like to spend most of my weekend mornings sleeping. Ouch, you're judging me so hard.
- My childhood dream was to have green hair (I was an odd one).
- I can't ever imagine myself being a rock climber or a dancer because of my extreme lack of coordination. If I was a rock climber, I'd probably fall and break a couple of bones.
- I can't think of a 20th fact about myself so I'm going to end this post abruptly here.