Saturday 16 November 2013

Inspiration and My New Dedication

I have trouble thinking of what to write. I need to write, but I can't. I don't know what to fill this blank page with. So much potential is contained in this empty mass of digital paper, but there's nothing to fill it with. 

So that's why I've decided to start the 30 day blogging challenge. Everyday, I'm going to ramble out a short little post about myself or whatever the challenge wants me to write about. Wish me luck!

Day 1: 20 Random Facts About Yourself
  1. Explaining where I'm from is extremely hard for me. My dad is Chinese, my mum is Taiwanese, and I was born in England (plus I hold a British passport). I lived in London for seven years and moved here in 2008. 
  2. My favourite jellybean flavour is licorice. Don't judge, it's yum. 
  3. I love to sit down at the computer and blog, even if I'm just reblogging pictures on tumblr. And sometimes, I like to just sit down, open up blogger and stare at the empty document on the screen. You're doing that judging thing again... 
  4. I like cold weather but at the same time I hate it.  I love sweater weather because it's fun to smack people with the sleeves. 
  5. My favourite book series ever is Harry Potter. 
  6. I dislike LoTR.
  7. I have a bad habit of twisting my thumbs in my lap when I'm anxious.
  8. I also twist my hair in my fingers or fiddle with my clothes to soothe frazzled nerves.
  9. The most disgusting thing I have ever eaten is a buttered popcorn flavoured jellybean. (Wow I must seem like I eat jellybeans a lot).
  10. The first day of middle school was the most terrifying experience of my life ever.
  11. I'm scared of heights, but I don't mind roller coasters. 
  12. My favourite Youtubers are nigahiga and smosh
  13. My blogging inspiration is Xiaxue
  14. My favourite ways of passing the time include doodling on my notebooks, making collages of pictures/words I like and staring into space. 
  15. My favourite Disney princess is Mulan because she is a bad-arse warrior woman who saved China *mostly* by herself. And we share the same cultural background. 
  16. My favourite Disney movie is Hercules. 
  17. I like to spend most of my weekend mornings sleeping. Ouch, you're judging me so hard.
  18. My childhood dream was to have green hair (I was an odd one). 
  19. I can't ever imagine myself being a rock climber or a dancer because of my extreme lack of coordination. If I was a rock climber, I'd probably fall and break a couple of bones. 
  20. I can't think of a 20th fact about myself so I'm going to end this post abruptly here.

1 comment:

  1. So impressed with the 30 day challenge! Good luck. Can't wait to see what you write about. Also anything licorice is disgusting and I once had green hair!

    ReplyDelete