Wednesday 15 January 2014

Day 11 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge (finally)

I know, I know, I'm a terrible procrastinator and what should have been finished last year is being carried on to 2014 (we're in 2014 guys, can I get a round of applause for surviving another year?)
Ehem. Without further ado, day 11!

List 10 pet peeves you have

  1. People who feel a need to read everything they're typing, aloud. I do understand that it's their call but really, nobody wants to know what they're typing. Unless it's something that involves me, I'm not interested. That's just the way I function. 
  2. People who feel a need to write "FIRST" in the comments section (I'm looking at you, Youtube). There's always a nice feeling you get when you're first but it's a bit sad that people want to be first so much that they need to be first everywhere. Even when they watch funny cat videos or cute ducklings crossing the road. 
  3. When somebody says literally, but doesn't actually mean it literally. If you were "literally scared to death", then you'd probably be dead. Not telling me about how you died. 
  4. People coughing or sneezing behind me. *shudder*
  5. "YOLO", "swag" and "dope". But mostly YOLO. 
  6. Having to click through every single tab to find the one playing music. I have a bad habit of opening multiple pages at a time and when that one tumblr page plays music I have to sort through every. single. page. 
  7. People who wait in long lines for food, then don't know what they want to order. Indecisiveness is a curse but if you wait in a long line, you have plenty of time to spend being indecisive! 
  8. Tangled earbuds. No matter what I do, they always get tangled. I even tried tangle-proof ones (contrary to advertisements, they don't work). 
  9. Crying children in public spaces (especially on aeroplanes or in supermarkets). 
  10. Slow walkers who walk in a big group, spread out horizontally. No matter how hard or how many times you try, you're not going to get past them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment