Ehem. Without further ado, day 11!
List 10 pet peeves you have
- People who feel a need to read everything they're typing, aloud. I do understand that it's their call but really, nobody wants to know what they're typing. Unless it's something that involves me, I'm not interested. That's just the way I function.
- People who feel a need to write "FIRST" in the comments section (I'm looking at you, Youtube). There's always a nice feeling you get when you're first but it's a bit sad that people want to be first so much that they need to be first everywhere. Even when they watch funny cat videos or cute ducklings crossing the road.
- When somebody says literally, but doesn't actually mean it literally. If you were "literally scared to death", then you'd probably be dead. Not telling me about how you died.
- People coughing or sneezing behind me. *shudder*
- "YOLO", "swag" and "dope". But mostly YOLO.
- Having to click through every single tab to find the one playing music. I have a bad habit of opening multiple pages at a time and when that one tumblr page plays music I have to sort through every. single. page.
- People who wait in long lines for food, then don't know what they want to order. Indecisiveness is a curse but if you wait in a long line, you have plenty of time to spend being indecisive!
- Tangled earbuds. No matter what I do, they always get tangled. I even tried tangle-proof ones (contrary to advertisements, they don't work).
- Crying children in public spaces (especially on aeroplanes or in supermarkets).
- Slow walkers who walk in a big group, spread out horizontally. No matter how hard or how many times you try, you're not going to get past them.