It's day 12 of the blogging challenge! My posts have been extremely inconsistent (oops) but i'm going to keep working on it until I get to day 30! But for now... day 12!
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.
(Disclaimer: my life is in no way interesting. So, skip this post if you're not interested in reading about me brushing my teeth and eating breakfast)
- I wake up at around 6 (so early, I know). It's kinda nice to be in my house when it's quiet and peaceful. Makes me feel happy. ^_^
- At 6:30, my sister comes downstairs (I live in a house, I'm really lucky) and I eat breakfast. In case you're wondering what I do between 6 and 6:30 - I pack my bag, feed the fish (my little lovelies) and just relax for a bit.
- After eating breakfast, I brush my teeth and wash my face (
I mainly do this to make Trisha happy). If I have time after that, I'll watch a bit of TV (by a bit, I mean 10 minutes).
- My bus comes from between 7:00-7:30 (it's messed up). Generally I get to school at around 7:40 though.
- School starts at 8:00! If it's a Monday or a Thursday, I'll stay back and do karate (yellow-belt woot woot) and if it's a Wednesday, I do CIT - campus improvement team. On Fridays my mum picks me up and I do swimming from 4:00 to 5:00.
- The first thing I do when I get home is eat. I kinda have an obsession with food. And cleanliness, because the second thing I do is take a shower.
- After that, I work on my homework until 6 (dinnertime). After dinner, I work on more homework.
- I work and work and work until my homework is all done, or until 9 - whichever comes first. If I finish homework early, I can use the free time to listen to music, read, blog or post pretty things on tumblr.
- At 9 I go to sleep, and next thing I know it's another new day.