- I'm a workaholic, and a perfectionist. I tend to work slowly on things so they're done just the way I want them to be, and if something isn't done to the best of my ability I won't hand it in.
- Making decisions. I'm very indecisive, and if I don't get enough time to think about what I want to do, I usually pass the decision-making to another person. For example, I don't like it when my parents ask me what I want for dinner when we're getting into the car - this leaves me with limited thinking time.
- Being in close proximity with teachers. Listening to the lesson or even being in a small group with a teacher is okay, but if I ever have to go to another classroom and ask for something - no. Please no.
- Public speaking. I'm quite relaxed talking around my friends, but when it comes to presenting information to a bigger group or performing on stage, I get panicked and seem uncomfortable and awkward.
- I'm very trusting, sometimes even to the point of being naive. *ahem*.
So what are your strengths and weaknesses? Leave a comment below! ^_^