- I'm curious and I really, really love learning new things. Although it may sound weird, it's true. I have a knack for thinking of weird questions that make my brain hurt, and I have a notebook for writing down interesting things I think of or learnt that day. It's kind of like a diary, but not as personal because in my eyes, knowledge is free.
- Self-control! I used to procrastinate a lot by watching Youtube videos or chatting, but now I've learned how to get things done in time.
- I'm hopeful, but I like to take my optimism with a dash of salt. So, basically I'm a hopeful realist.
- Perseverance. I believe that we were given this life because we were strong enough to live it - and we're not going to get anywhere if we don't know how to pick ourselves back up and brush off the dust.
- Prudence. Although I don't take many risks, the ones I do take are generally well thought out (which is why I'm indecisive). However what I have come to realise is that even though risks can get you farther, sometimes they do backfire if they're not calculated well enough.
Monday, 27 January 2014
Day 14 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have