Monday 27 January 2014

Day 14 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have

  1. I'm curious and I really, really love learning new things. Although it may sound weird, it's true. I have a knack for thinking of weird questions that make my brain hurt, and I have a notebook for writing down interesting things I think of or learnt that day. It's kind of like a diary, but not as personal because in my eyes, knowledge is free. 
  2. Self-control! I used to procrastinate a lot by watching Youtube videos or chatting, but now I've learned how to get things done in time. 
  3. I'm hopeful, but I like to take my optimism with a dash of salt. So, basically I'm a hopeful realist. 
  4. Perseverance. I believe that we were given this life because we were strong enough to live it - and we're not going to get anywhere if we don't know how to pick ourselves back up and brush off the dust. 
  5. Prudence. Although I don't take many risks, the ones I do take are generally well thought out (which is why I'm indecisive). However what I have come to realise is that even though risks can get you farther, sometimes they do backfire if they're not calculated well enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment