Tuesday 18 March 2014

5,6,7,8. Favourite TV show, favourite movie, turning point in your life, favourite outfit.

I'm sorry for not posting but I suddenly realised how bad I am at drawing
I'm so sorry for doing this to your eyes

5. Favourite TV show
I really like Sherlock but since you've already seen the results of my attempt at drawing Benedict Cumberbatch I decided it would be better to "draw" a quote.

6. Favourite movie
Frozen is one of my favourite Disney movies to date, next to Mulan, Hercules and Tangled. So it makes sense that I would draw it. Excuse the arrow, I have an obsession with drawing them.
Such bad photo quality.

7. A turning point in your life
In case you can't tell, it's a plane transporting me from England to Singapore. 
This is even worse than the previous picture.

8. Favourite outfit
I actually have quite okay fashion taste but it's all way out of the price range of stuff I can afford. Which explains why I always wear t-shirts and shorts. People with extra clothes, please donate to me. 
Btw I'm wearing suspenders which are hand-me-downs from none other than my mum. *cue laughter from audience* I wear them to make statements that I wouldn't have the courage to say verbally. 
Yes, this fashion move is borrowed from the hipsters. They look cool okay? Don't judge me. 
Ouch you're judging me so hard. 
#coolerthanyou
Hopefully there will soon be some prompts that I will actually be able to draw properly. 
I took observational drawing once, I want to know where my talent went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment