Wednesday 5 March 2014

Back to the challenge at hand

I'm really bad at this blogging challenge whoops there goes another 15 days of not writing anything~

Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
I really really love food so this is a great prompt! I personally feel like I would gravitate towards eating dinner with an author... drumroll please for JK Rowling!
And what would we eat? Probably roast chicken (or something else that Molly Weasley would cook). But the main course isn't what excites me most... We'd definitely drink butterbeer and pumpkin juice. For dessert I would probably stuff my face with everything and anything from Honeydukes.

Edit: I was doing some stalking on Google, just to see what came up when I searched for my blog name. I was pleasantly surprised by the results.

It's me - I'm in the top 3 results!
So then I searched for my blog name, not just the URL. I'm still up there though - with my latest blog post. (BTW yes I clicked on it,  just so it was highlighted for you to see)

No comments:

Post a Comment