Monday 10 March 2014

Finish line

Day 30: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for

  1. My writing ^_^
  2. This blog - hopefully before I die I'll have gathered a group of regulars who read my blog on a weekly basis. 
  3. My "amazing" singing 
  4. The doodles I draw in my notebook + the occasional inspirational quote
  5. My sense of humour (despite the numerous jokes I tell that often turn out to be quite bad)
  6. My karate skills (i.e. tying my belt without punching myself in the nose)
  7. Sarcasm. 
  8. My smile (I think I could do a toothpaste commercial, if I wanted to)
  9. My intense love of Sherlock, Harry Potter and Frozen. 
  10. My signature eyebrow raise. 
I was expecting this to be deep but it ended up being very light and sarcastic. 
Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment