Tuesday 18 March 2014

Word Vomit

*sorry for disturbing visual*

I have nothing to write about, but here I am anyway. If you haven't noticed, I changed my page font. Layout editing is fun(ish).

I currently have nothing to read at all which is a bit disappointing. But I finished Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen which had a good plot but I really didn't like Ella's character at all. I don't know why but I just felt frustrated with her all the time.

The drawing challenge is so hard and I really don't want to do it anymore, but at the same time I feel like it is my duty to finish it. Why do I do this to myself? *slumps in corner and sobs uncontrollably*

Also I really want to sing but I can't. I open my mouth and I sound like a moaning, screaming thing. Mash up the sounds that whales make with Let it Go or any other Disney song and that's me in the shower. Working on my "singing" skills.
Wish I could take singing lessons

I went swimming today, which felt good. Feels like time passes slower underwater, which is kind of good for thinking. There's a lot to think about, and water makes me productive. Especially if it's greenish-blue with sunbeams coming through it. Kind of like the pictures on tumblr.

Now picture me floating around here in some zen, yoga-ish position.
I feel like binge-watching Sherlock from the very start to His Last Vow. Unfortunately I already know what happens so there's no real point. What's worse is season four isn't expected to come out until 2016. Why? *screams into the universe*

End

No comments:

Post a Comment